Will police or medical personnel be able to find you in an emergency if you don’t have a landline telephone? Are you on a limited income? Lifeline can help.

If you participate in any ONE of the following programs you may be eligible for Lifeline discount on your telephone bill:

  • Supplemental nutrition assistance program (SNAP)
  • Medicaid
  • Supplemental security income (SSI)
  • Federal Public housing assistance (FPHA)
  • Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension
  • Income-based eligibility—Gross annual income at or below 135 percent of the federal poverty guidelines
  • Tribal eligibility programs, including:
    • Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
    • Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
    • Tribal Head Start
    • Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)

Please note that Chickasaw Telephone customer in our 9 exchange areas (Sulphur, Lone Grove, Springer, Paoli, Rosedale, Dougherty, Air Park, Gene Autry and Woodford) are located on Tribal Land for Lifeline application purposes.

How do I apply?
To apply for Lifeline, call (800) 344.3401. You will be asked to provide proof of your eligibility by providing a copy of a document that verifies that you participate in any of the programs listed above. Benefits will become available following proof of eligibility.
Lifeline Household Worksheet 

Lifeline Application Form



For more information on available Lifeline products/services, see the documents below:

Link Up America Assistance  Image removed. 

Lifeline Service  Image removed.